The Tau Theta Chapter of Chi Omega was founded in 1965. In the past 50 years, the women of our chapter have continued to thrive throughout William Woods University and the Fulton community. Our members are involved in nearly every student organization and university-sponsored sport available on campus. We currently reside in Sorority Circle on the north side of campus, behind the McNutt Campus Center.
To learn more about the university we came to know and love before becoming Chi Omega women, visit the William Woods University website.
Our Symbols & Colors
The Chi Omega Symphony was written by Ethel Switzer Howard of the Xi Chapter in 1909. The Symphony is what all Chi Omega women strive to live by every day. “To be womanly always; to be discouraged never”